2. In the CSB personal data processing in video surveillance systems is carried out for security guard functions.
To ensure physical security of premises and equipment, the CSB carries out video surveillance. The guard function corresponds to the CSB legitimate interests pursued. Protection of the information and state property are CSB legitimate interests, which are considered more important than interests, fundamental rights and freedom of data subjects.
3. The CSB is bound by the General Data Protection Regulation, which determines personal data processing purposes, processes and use of technologies and is binding to all organizations, which process data of the EU citizens.
4. Data subject on himself/herself has right to obtain data from the CSB video surveillance system as far as it does not infringe rights and freedom of another data subject, as well as in order laid down by the law of rights protection institution.
5. The CSB stores personal data only as far as it is needed for the certain purpose they were obtained for. In video surveillance system records are stored for no longer than one calendar month.
6. In the Republic of Latvia personal data protection control is responsibility of the Data State Inspectorate (phone: +371 67 22 31 31, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Prior to lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority, please contact the CSB personal data protection specialist, sending e-mail to the address email@example.com.